If additional information is required or any difficulty is experienced, parents can contact the admissions helpdesk on:
028 9598 5595
or email the relevant address listed below
If you would like your child to attend our school, please see full details of our admission arrangements below.
NEW ADVICE ON ADMISSIONS
Applying for Primary 1 for the 2019/2020 school year
The way in which parents apply for Primary 1 places is changing.
Online applications are being introduced for admission to Primary 1 in the 2019/2020 school year.
The primary application procedure opens on Wednesday 2 January 2019 and closes at 12.00 midnight on Thursday 31 January 2019.
You can complete your application online during the above timeframe - it is quick, easy and there will be user guides and a helpline available if you need any assistance;
- It is very important that you submit a punctual application as any applications received after 12.00 midnight on Thursday 31 January 2019 will be treated as ‘late’;
- Having completed an application you will need to provide your child's birth certificate, as well as any other supporting documentation required within the published admissions criteria of any of your preferred schools. Documentation should be submitted to the school listed at first preference on your application by 12.00 noon on Friday 8 February 2019.
- Some information is already available on the website about the primary admission procedure and the Find a School’ section will assist you in identifying schools in your area in preparation of nominating your preferences when the application procedure opens.
- The admissions criteria for primary schools will be published on this website from Friday 14 December 2018.
- Parents should continue to check this website for further updates.