13.12.22 Reminder for Christmas Community Choir
Dear parents and carers
Thank you for coming along today to see the Nursery, P1 and P7 in the Wiggly Nativity. It was really super to see such support for the children and staff.
Tomorrow is our Christmas Community Afternoon. Please see below for some more detail to help the afternoon run smoothly.
Nursery can head to the outdoor classroom after pick up time with parents and carers.
* Primary 1 to Primary 3 parents/carers are able to collect their children from the front entrance of school at 1.20pm and then proceed to the outdoor classroom, this would ensure that all younger children are with family.
* Primary 4 to Primary 7 will come out with their class teachers at 1.30pm. Primary 1 to Primary 3 children who have not anyone attending will also come out.
* Mrs Quinn - Welcome to all
* We will ALL be taking part in our sing-a-long Christmas tunes.
* We have a few special perfomances
* The hot chocolate will be available for all.
* Smores will be available to purchase at the fire in the forest area.
* The indoor children craft fair will open in the Assembly Hall for all to visit. Please bring along your pocket money to make sure you grab those last minute Christmas gifts!
Once the craft fair opens, P4 to P7 children are free to go along with family. Please let the class teacher know if your child is going home early with you. Otherwise children will be home at the usual time of 2.50pm.
Access in and out of school will only be via the Forest school entrance. (turn right at front of school)
We look forward to welcoming you all tomorrow. There is no entry cost but all donations welcome.
If children and families can dress up as festive as possible, that would be amazing!
See you all then
Emma Quinn and the Rathcoole Team